Short-term care whenever you need it
Respite care is a short-term period of care that can allow your main carer to take a needed break or holiday with the peace of mind knowing that you are being well-looked after. You can also have respite care if your needs are temporarily more complex, for example if you are recovering after a stay in hospital. We have a range of respite care options where you can continue to receive care in your own home or have a short stay in one of our care homes, depending on your preference and your care needs.
- Tailored care packages - We can provide support for whatever length of time you need it for and in whatever setting would suit you
- Available at short notice - Whether respite care is planned or needed in an emergency, we can help
- A well-deserved rest - Being a carer is a rewarding but also demanding role and a respite break will enable your carer to look after their own needs
- A break from routine - Respite care can be a chance to meet new people and try new activities
- Peace of mind - You and your carer can rest assured that you’ll be well looked after by our compassionate and committed carers
- Connection - You can enjoy companionship from respite carers as well as fellow residents if you stay in one of our homes
- Safety - We assess your individual needs and a create tailored care plan to keep you safe and well
Find the right care solution
Filter your search by location and care service.
Get in touch to discuss respite care
Our friendly advisors are here to answer any questions you may have about respite care. Call us on 01206 646646 for a no obligation chat or use our simple enquiry form to request a call back from one of the team.
Tenchley Manor enjoyed a heartening visit from six young individuals representing Youth Dream Selsey. The visit aimed to spread joy and festive cheer to the...