High quality, clinical care
Nursing care is similar to residential care but is suited to people who have more complex health needs requiring the expert medical support of registered nurses. It involves more health-related care than residential care, including administering and managing prescribed medications. Some of our homes offer a combination of residential and nursing care, ideal if you are not yet in need of nursing care, but may be in the near future.
- Expert medical care - Our experienced registered nurses have high-quality medical expertise in caring for a range of conditions
- Unlimited support - Our nurse-led care teams are always on-hand to provide support whenever it is needed, whatever the time of day or night
- Tailored care - We make sure that every aspect of care, from daily routines to meals and activities, is tailored to the individual
- Stimulating activities - Our homes offer a programme of activities to suit all levels of ability, allowing residents to continue existing hobbies and pastimes or take up new ones
- High-quality dining - Our chef-led catering teams provide delicious home-cooked meals and snacks throughout the day
- Connection - Residents can enjoy companionship and friendship within the home and the local community
- Safety - We assess every resident’s individual needs and create tailored care plans to keep them safe and well
It can be tricky to know what type of care is right for a loved one, but you’ll know when the time is right when you start seeing signs that they need more help and support than you are able to provide.
Alternatives to nursing care can include:
- Residential care – 24-hour care delivered by caring, compassionate and committed in a care home setting. This care is suitable for people who are finding it increasingly difficult to remain independent in their own home.
- Home care – From 30 minute visits up to 24-hour care, carers will visit your loved one in their own home to provide support including personal care routines, support taking medication and help at mealtimes.
- Live-in care – Living with your loved one in their own home, carers can provide round-the-clock support enabling them to maintain their independence and lifestyle at home.
If you need any help or advice in choosing the right level of care for your needs, our friendly advisors are on hand to chat through your options.
Find the right care solution
Filter your search by location and care service.
Get in touch to discuss nursing care
Our friendly advisors are here to answer any questions you may have about nursing care. Call us on 01206 646646 for a no obligation chat or use our simple enquiry form to request a call back from one of the team.
Hot weather is enjoyable for many of us but is a potential hazard for elderly and vulnerable people. Healthcare Homes has combined it’s own experience of caring for people in our homes and...